Hamburg has a long tradition of doing good, and social commitment is strongly anchored in the city's history. The Chair of Management of Public, Private & Nonprofit Organizations teaches and researches the particularities of managing Nonprofit Organizations as well as the interfaces to administration and market-oriented companies. Topics are among others: Donations of Money, Time and Blood, Philanthrophy in Europe, Nonprofit Governance, Nonprofit Leadership, Nonprofit Branding & Marketing, Social Investments. Our research takes up current practical challenges and is internationally and empirically oriented. In 2010 we entered a research cooperation with the DRK Blutspendedienst Nord/Ost (German Red Cross Blood Donation Service North-East) on “Health Marketing” in the area of Blood Donation Research.
For information on the research focus and main areas of work of the individual employees, see Team.
- Prof. Dr. Silke Boenigk
- Donate Reimer, M.A. (Team Assistant)
- Dr. Peter Schubert (Postdoc)
- René Burfeindt, M.Sc., M.St. (Research Assistant)
- Nils Geib, M.A. (Research Assistant)
- Jana Hesse, M.Sc. (Research Assistant/Head #UHHilft)
- Laura Hesse, M.Sc. (Research Assistant)
- Carolin Saltzmann, M.Sc. (Research Assistant
- Lilly Murmann, B.A. (Student Assistant)
- Philip Sander, B.A. (Student Assistant)