- Hesse, L. & Boenigk, S. (2023). Donor inspiration in nonprofit management: Conceptualization and measurement in a peer-to-peer context. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, online first. DOI: 0.1002/nml.21566
- Saltzmann, C. (2023). How to convert whole-blood donors to plasma donors: An investigation of the mechanisms of awareness of need for plasma and donors' perception of response efficacy. Transfusion Medicine, online first. DOI: 10.1111/trf.17316
- van Teunenbroek, C., Dalla Chiesa, C., Hesse, L. (2023). The contribution of crowdfunding for philanthropy: A systemic review and framework of donation and reward crowdfunding. Journal of Philanthropy and Marketing, online first. DOI:10.1002/nvsm.1791
- Saltzmann, C. & Boenigk, S. (2022). Blood donor's usage intentions of donation appointment-scheduling systems during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Journal of Philanthropy and Marketing, 27(3), 1-15. DOI: https://doi/10.1002/nvsm.1756.
- Geib, N., & Boenigk, S. (2022). Improving Nonprofit Succession Management for Leadership Continuity: A Shared Leadership Approach. Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 33(1) 59-88. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.21508.
- Saltzmann, C. & Boenigk, S. (2022). On consciousness of the decision to discontinue blood donation: Intention to return and effective recovery activities. Transfusion Medicine, online first. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1111/tme.12859.
Publications Prof. Dr. Silke Boenigk (PDF)