Our teaching aims to promote and support all students not only in their academic progress, but also with regard to their social skills, methodological knowledge as well as a voluntary commitment.
The Bachelor of Socioeconomics focuses on Business Administration. Students can choose to specialize in "Public & Nonprofit Management". This specialization is primarily offered by the chairs of Silke Boenigk, Rick Vogel, and Dominik Vogel and includes 18 ECTS. We regularly hold:
- BA-PUNO 1: Public & Nonprofit Management
- BA-PUNO 2: Advanced Public/Nonprofit Management
- BA-PUNO 3: Public Management Seminar
- BA-PUNO 4: Service Learning Seminar
- BA-PUNO 5: Selected Problems of Public & Nonprofit Management (as per announcement)
In the interdisciplinary Master Program Public & Nonprofit Studies Prof. Dr. Boenigk primarily offers:
- Interdisciplinary Master Course
- Research Module
- Public & Nonprofit Methods
- Nonprofit Management
For further information on the courses please look at the respective semester overviews and course descriptions in STiNE.