Laura Hesse, M.Sc.
Photo: Leila Ivarsson
Chair of Management of Public, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
by appointment per email
- Since July 2020: PhD candidate and research assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Boenigk
- November 2019 to July 2020: professional experience as Junior Data Analyst in the financial sector, Hamburg
- February 2018 to July 2018: Study abroad at the Universidad de Málaga, Spain
- September 2016 to July 2019: M.Sc. in Market and Media Research at the TH Köln, Master's thesis on: "The influence of personality, risk awareness and technology affinity on technology acceptance - a mixed-methods investigation".
- January 2015 to May 2015: Study abroad at the University of Westminster, London, UK
- September 2013 to July 2016: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business Psychology, International School of Management, Munich. Bachelor's thesis on “Chancen und Risiken von Markenerweiterungsstrategien – ein empirische Untersuchung“ (Opportunities and risks of brand expansion strategies - an empirical study)
Main Areas of Research
Nonprofit Peer Identification