Due to our measures to contain CoVid-19, these services cannot be offered at present.
You can save your documents in an electronic format by using our book scanner. This service is free of charge.
- All you need is a USB flash drive.
- Additionally save scans to your smartphone via Zeta2Mobile App (Download in the Apple-Store | Download via Google-Play)
- Optionally, a module called "Optical Character Recognition" can be enabled, which means that scanned text can be searched and copied.
For a small fee (€0.02/scan), you can also use our photocopiers to scan your documents.
You can use our photocopiers with coins or your copy card to copy documents for €0.05/copy (monochrome) or €0.25/copy (colored).
All of our photocopiers are equipped with a USB port. You can therefore print your documents directly from your USB flash drive.
You can also access the photocopiers (with CopyCard) and print documents from the research workstations.
Costs per print see Copying.
Printing from personal PCs and MACs
To print a print job on one of our photocopiers (with copy card only), you first have to install the software UHH QPilot Client.
Instructions for installation (German only):
Instructions how to print your personal print job (German only):
Further information directly from the RRZ.
Copy card information
A copy card costs €5 (€3 deposit + €2 credit), and you can add up to €50.
Copy card stations in the immediate vicinity
- State and University Library, V-M-P 3 (lobby)
- Geomatikum, Bundesstr. 55 (entry area)
- Philosophenturm, V-M-P 6 (basement, copy room)
- Main Building ESA 1 (East Wing, ground floor of the library)
Returning your copy card
You can return your copy card to the following address Wednesday and Friday between 12 noon and 1 pm:
Konica Minolta, Allende-Platz 1, EG Hausdruckerei, 20146 Hamburg.