Request materials from the ZBW
The desired book is not available at Universität Hamburg? Request it from the ZBW.
ZBW order and renewal - details
Request literature listed in the Catalog of the German National Library of Economics (ZBW) into the Business and Economics Library of the Universität Hamburg.
How to order
- Search for the item.
- If the item is available click "Add to form" next to the desired item.
- Add your contact details and date by which you need the item.
- Click "Order". You will receive an email, when the book is ready to be picked up.
- Order further items.
As soon as the books arrive, we will check out the books to your account. For this your user account needs to be valid. Otherwise we are unable to check out the books for you. In this case, please, contact us as soon as possible.
Procedure for requests
- You will be notified by email when the requested literature is ready to be picked up.
- Items may be checked out at the circulation desk of the Business and Economics Library Monday to Thursday from 9 am - 9 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 6 pm.
- The loan period is 3 weeks and starts on the day you receive the email notification that you can pick up the book. If you do not pick up the book on the same day, the loan period reduces itself accordingly.
Procedure for renewals
- Please search in the field "call number" for the call number of the book you want to renew and add it to the form. On the form under “Book Information”, select the option "Renewal" (Default is "Request").
- The renewal request must be made at least one day before the end of the loan period. Media may be renewed up to three times providing no one has reserved the item in question.
- Please search in the field call number to find the book you want to renew.
- You will receive a confirmation by email.