Do you have questions about using the library, conducting literature searches, or using and managing literature? Contact us in person, by phone, or by email:
At the circulation desk
- for information about any services offered by the libraries
- for help using the desktop computers in the library for literature research
- for questions about user services, your user account, loan periods, renewals, holds, and fees
At the information desk
- for help in finding and requesting books and journals in the UHH library system and elsewhere
- for assistance in accessing and using electronic full texts (eBooks and electronic journals)
- for support on conducting literature searches for your topic
One-on-one consultation for literature searching
We offer personal research consultations to help you develop successful search strategies and identify appropriate sources for your academic research projects and assignments.
To set up an appointment, send us an e-mail. Please tell us a little about your research or how we can help you and what days and times you would prefer to meet.
In general, priority is given to members of the Universität Hamburg community.
One-on-one consultation for Citavi or EndNote reference management
Are you having problems or do you have specific questions or requests regarding Citavi reference management? Would you like to set up reference management for your research project?