Course reserves are set up for many courses. These are usually for the current semester. The reserved materials should be available to all students and may not be checked out.
The following course reserves are available in the subject libraries of the WiSo Library. The link leads you to the Campus Catalogue. The materials in the relevant course reserves will be displayed, and you will also see additional information, for example, if a certain book is available to check out in the textbook collections or at another library.
Business and Economics Library
- Menz: Soziologie der Arbeitswelt 1
- Mühlheußer: Einführung in die Industrieökonomik
- Mühlheußer: Law and Economics
- Roth: Intangible capital and labour productivity growth
- Roth: Political Economy of EMU
- Teichert: Entscheidungstheorie und -praxis
- Voigt : Logistik/SCM