Marketing is becoming more flexible, data-driven, and focused on return on investment (ROI) because of digital technologies. The opportunities that new digital technologies and particularly social media, offer to businesses engaging with their customers, are the subject of much excitement and buzz. This course will explore deeply into the fundamental marketing principles and tactics that you need to develop and maintain a competitive edge in your marketing and business, regardless of whether you want to be a marketing executive or general manager. The course is enhanced with more sophisticated skills that can be used to create integrated marketing strategies that combine cutting-edge innovations with tried-and-true marketing paradigms to increase business growth and customer value.
: The primary objective of this course is to teach students the fundamental concepts involved in the management of integrated marketing communications issues, ranging from television to social media. Through a mix of case discussions, presentations, and group debates, you will learn about the latest ideas and tools of digital and strategic marketing as well as best practices that will lead to success. By looking at the challenges and opportunities a business faces at its start-up, growth, and maturity stages, you will learn more marketing strategies that you can use in any industry to help your business thrive in today's fast-moving markets.
The following list outlines the course's specific goals:
- To let students flourish in the era of digital marketing and digital business models.
- How to analyze markets, customer needs, and buying behaviors effectively?
- How to promote customer-focused and integrated marketing strategies?
- Employing state-of-the-art digital marketing techniques.
- Developing Integrated marketing programs, growth strategies, and brand management in the digital world.
- Ensuring marketing initiatives advance the success of your business.
With a particular emphasis on Digital Media:
- Understanding and managing Social Media Marketing.
- Understanding and managing Ads in the digital world like YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing and others.
- Understanding and dealing Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Advertising.
Learn by Doing, the course is hugely interactive with projects, checklists and actionable lectures. Students will be prepared to develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy that is tailored to the needs of the target market and stands out from the competition. Despite the individual academic background, you will come out with the frameworks, ideas, and tools they need to drive profitable growth through a more forward-thinking approach to developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Participants can expect to receive information on the relevant literature in the initial session of the course.
Zusätzliche Hinweise zu Prüfungen:
To pass the course, students have to successfully contribute the following deliverables:
- Class activities participation: 20%
- Written seminar report: 60%
- Seminar presentation: 20%