The WISO Research Lab provides expertise and support in the following subfields of digital data collection and evaluation:
- automated data collection (scraping, tracking in accordance with data protection regulations, interface communication)
- data preparation
- data mining / extraction of knowledge from large quantities of data (in particular, text mining and natural language processing with (semi-)automated processes such as topic analyses, annotation, and further analyses on the basis of certain types of language structure recognition)
- data visualization
- new forms of digital data collection (for example, ESM/EMA studies, creation of surveys using large data pools)
- computer-assisted statistical modeling
- opportunities for digital collaboration
- digital science communication
An up-to-date market analysis of the research-related programs, tools, and frameworks is available, in a Wiki as well as in regular presentations. Besides advising you on the use of the selected software, we are glad to help you adapt it to your specific research project.
Do you have further suggestions on how to enhance our range of services in the field of digital methods or do you have specific software proposals? Please feel free to contact us via the contact form.