Dr. Eva Markowsky
Mehrsprachige Schriftsprachkompetenzen und Arbeitsmarkterfolg (2022) (with L Heilmann), in: Grotlüschen, A., Buddberg, K., Solga, H. (Eds.): Leben mit geringer Literalität. Edition ZfE.
When do we observe a gender gap in competition entry? A meta-analysis of the experimental literature, (2022) (with M Beblo), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 198, 139-163.
Gender matters in language and economic behaviour - Can we measure a causal cognition effect of speaking?, (2020) (with M Beblo, L Görges), Labour Economics, 65, 101850.
- Gender equality as a confounder in the epidemiological approach , (2020) (with M Beblo and L Görges), Economics Bulletin, 40 (2), 1292-1299.
Macht es einen Unterschied? Ein ökonomischer Blick auf die Geschlechtlichkeit von Sprache (with M Beblo), Wirtschaftsdienst, 1(96), 60-63.Working papers and conference contributions
Culture, female labour force participation, and selective migration: New meta-analytic evidence (2022), UHH WiSo Working Paper Series, No. 65.
Immigrant bilingualism in the German labour market - Between human capital, social networks, and ethnic marginalization (2022) (with F Wolf, M Schäfer), UHH WiSo Working Paper Series, No. 68.
- Depressed entitlement and the reproduction of the gender pay gap in an experiment with couples (2019), (with M Beblo and D Beninger), Jahrbuch Normative und institutionelle Grundfragen der Ökonomik 17: Kapitalismus und Freiheit, edited by R Sturn, K Hirschbrunn, U Klüh, 137-160.
It's education, not gender: A research note on the determinants of an anchoring bias in experimental WTA elicitations (2017), (with M Beblo and D Beninger), The Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, 1(2), 51-55.
- A question of dose? Early exposure to gender equality and its effects on labour market outcomes (with M Beblo, L Görges).
- Gender differences in performance reactions to competitive pressure - A meta-analysis (with M Beblo, C Gardiner).
- Linguistic capital and parental influences on students‘ education and labour market aspirations (with M Beblo, I Gogolin, T Klinger).
- The effect of early foreign language education on linguistic skills and studying abroad (with D Becker).