Committees and Governing Bodies
The committees and governing bodies listed below are active in the Department of Socioeconomics. There are also regular meetings, among professors-, and mid-level academic staff in the principle disciplines to make possible to exchange of information.
- Departmental Board / Socioeconomics Committee (in German)
- Committee for Teaching, Studies and Academic Reform (ALSt-Ausschuss) (in German)
- Socioeconomics members of the faculty council (in German)
- Departmental student representative committee (in German)
- Associate researchers network (WiMi-Netz) (in German)
For more information on faculty committees, see the faculty website. The Socioeconomics Academic Office is responsible for all study-related committees (e.g., examinations boards). The faculty’s equal opportunity representative (in German) is responsible for all equal opportunity matters. Their respective deputies appointed specifically for the Department of Socioeconomics are also listed here.
Prof. Dr. Henning Lohmann is departmental spokesperson.
Contact the Departmental Board and "Ausschuss für Lehre und Studium (ALSt)":
Von-Melle-Park 9, Raum A308