Thank you for your interest in the study exchange period at one of our many partner universities.
Please find information concerning the application process and the necessary documents. Please be aware that a personal consultation in the office hours at International Office is mandatory before your application.
The application for the entire upcoming academic year is only possible during the winter semester and begins annually at 1st December and ends on 31st January of the next year. There is no distinction between the application for winter and summer semester.
During this period, you can register yourself on the application portal Mobility Online. Please follow this link and read all provided information carefully.
At Mobility Online, you have to register with your STiNE login data. Before you start the application process, make sure you have read our application guideline.
You will receive the result of your application by mid-March via e-mail.
Fill in the online application form and upload the following documents as PDF file until 31st January, 11:59 pm.
- Preliminary Learning Agreement (for the University of your choice)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (for your first choice)
- Language Cerftificate (of the language of instruction)
- Bachelor Students: STiNE-overview with GPA
- Master Students: Bachelor degree (including Transcript of Records)
- Certificate of matriculation (of the current semester)