International practical experience
There are numerous possibilities to get support if you are interested in doing an internship abroad:
- Within the framework of Erasmus+ you have the possibility to do an internship for 2 months subsequently to your study abroad. The Erasmus+ grant (up to 410€ monthly) can be paid further beyond the study abroad (maximum 12 months).
- Erasmus+ support international internships in all 34 Erasmus+ countries. The possible duration is from 60 days up to 12 months. For applications and more information, please refer to “Abteilung Internationales”.
- Universität Hamburg offers its own scholarship programm: hamburglobal. Hamburglobal can support you during your internship in any non-european area with a singular grant, monthly instalments or a travel cost subsidy. The application period is between 01.03.-01.04. and 01.10.-01.11. depending on the start of your internship.
- The website of DAAD has useful information regarding countries, intercultural trainings, experience reports and the possibility of sharing experiences.
- The international student organisation A.I.E.S.E.C. can help you finding an internship in the field of business administration in over 80 countries.
- In addition, there are many more commercial retailer who provide internships worldwide.