Study abroad with Erasmus+
Erasmus+ program supports students who want to study one or two semesters abroad at one of the partner universities of Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences or Faculty of Business Administration (Hamburg Business School).
ERASMUS stands for: "European Region Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students"
Over 500 students every year take the opportunity to study abroad with the support of Universität Hamburg.
In order to always stay up to date regarding your application and the required documents, please visitit regularly the webiste of the international department (ERASMUS+) of the University of Hamburg.
Advantages of the ERASMUS+ program:
- study abroad for one or two semesters
- no semester fee at the host university
mobility grant for max. 10 months (300/360/420 EUR, depending of the country)
- support of the International Office with finding the right partner university
- support of the students during the time abroad through the home and host universities
- Recognition of the courses performed at the partner university guaranteed by a mandatory Learning Agreement (PDF)
Information about specific cooperation agreements are available at the adjoining menu (right). You can find your contact person in the category Contact.
You can find the list of our partner universities according to your study department: