Service for incoming Students ("Incomings")
As a bachelor resp. master student hosted by the Department of Socioeconomics you are allowed to attend all bachelor resp. master courses for international students offered by the school of Business, Economics and Social Sciences (provided there are vacancies).
Please visit the course catalogue in STiNE.
- It is allowed to attend courses and assessments outside the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- The attendance must be permitted by a) the departmental coordinator and b) arranged individually by yourself with the person in charge of the Faculty who offers the desired course. For example you need to go directly to the responsible person at the law faculty to participate in their courses.
- Make sure to obtain a certificate of successful completion of the respective examination (so called "Leistungsschein").
Course Enrollment / Final Learning Agreement
Please read the instructions carefully prior to registering to ensure a smooth and quick registration process.
The latest possibility for course enrollment for Erasmus / international students is on the last day of the 2nd STiNE-registration period, the so-called "Ummelde- und Korrekturphase" (re-registration and correction period), which ends in general on the thursday of the second week of the semester.
For further questions please arrange an appointment with your departemental coordinator.
Please note: registrations are binding - there is no late registration, or late withdrawal past this period. With the registration to a course you are automatically registered for the exam. If your exam will be a written exam or paper or an oral exam or something else it will be announced in STiNE.
If you have not passed an examination (written exam/"Klausur" or something else) you have the possibility to repeat the exam in form of the second offered written exam or an oral exam or a term paper. Please contact your lecturer and agree on the mode (whether oral examination or term paper is applicable). Afterwards the lecturer needs to inform the Course and examination manager in the academic office (Studienbüro) about type and date/deadline of the arranged exam. The examination manager will then register you for the re-exam in STiNE. The lecturer will publish your grade afterwards in STiNE.
You do not have to re-enroll as a student in order to be able to participate in the re-examination if the deadline/date is in the semester after your exchange semester.
Transcript of Records (ToR)
- The Transcript of Records (ToR) will be issued only once. Even if you stay for a whole academic year only one ToR after your stay will be issued.
- The issuance of a ToR is only possible after all results of your course exams are visible in STiNE.
- If you have been waiting very long for the result of an exam, you are welcome to ask your departmental coordinator for support.
- If you attended courses in other departments than socioeconomics and your courses are not listed in STiNE, you need to enclose a copy of the "Leistungsschein".
- Please use the application form ToR