Contact Person: International Incoming Students
How to reach us:
- Contact us during our office hours or make an appointment.
- We respond to emails and calls during our opening hours.
- If you wish to contact us by telephone, we recommend you call outside of the office hours, as we generally cannot take calls when we are busy with drop-in visitors.
- You can also email us to ask us to call you back. Please briefly outline your concern and provide your telephone number and if possible your student ID number.
Course and examination manager
34: Studienbüro Sozialökonomie
Tel: +49 40 42838-9346
Fax: +49 40 23951-2151
Deputy: Deputy for Incoming Students please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday: 1–3 pm
- Thursday: 11 am–1 pm
- Office days: Monday to Friday
Key aspects of activity
- BA Socioeconomics and BA Minor Business Administration (Students: A-Fi)
- MA Labor, Economy and Society (Economic and Sociological Studies) (AWG)
- International Incoming Students