We supervise goal-oriented Bachelor and Master theses which are compatible with our research program. If you are interested in our supervision, please proceed as follows:
- Inform yourself about our research focuses in our lectures and seminars, on our homepage and by engaging in personal conversations.
- Outline your ideas in a brief e-mail to one of the research assistants. You can either propose your own topic or select a currently advertised topic.
- Provided that your ideas and suggestions enrich our research program, we will help you refine your issue and method in a personal discussion.
- Based on the results of this, we will ask you to prepare a short outline (max. 2 pages) including the research problem, goal, procedure, and introductory literature.
- After revision, you will receive a supervision commitment or refusal.