Doctoral studies in Public Management
If you are interested in doing a doctoral degree at our chair, please contact us for further information.
- Opportunity to do a doctoral degree in a result-oriented, cooperative and open team
- Participation in national and international conferences and cooperation with renowned national and international scientists and organizations.
- A broad variety of research topics within the field of Public Management (leadership, motivation, behavior, cooperation).
- Numerous national and international training opportunities.
- Close involvement into empirical research and intensive supervision.
- Strong interest in research and pleasure in writing research papers for publication in international journals.
- Comprehensive theoretical knowledge in the fields of behavioral management, organization and leadership research with reference to the public sector (Public Management).
- Sound applied knowledge in methods of empirical social research.
- Above-average university degree in business studies, administrative sciences, (organization) psychology or closely related subjects.
- Advanced English language skills (both spoken and written).
- Analytical skills, ability to work independently, organization and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, team spirit.