This page:UHH > Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences > Department of Economics > Professorships > Chair Lange > Research > Publications
- Brock, J. Michelle, Andreas Lange and Kenneth L. Leonard, “Giving and Promising Gifts: Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity from the Field”. Journal of Health Economics, accepted.
- Gerber, Anke, Corina Haita and Andreas Lange, “The Agency of Politics and Science”. Economic Inquiry, accepted.
- Kesternich, Martin, Andreas Lange and Bodo Sturm, “On the performance of rule-based contribution schemes under endowment heterogeneity”. Experimental Economics 21(1), 2018, 180-204.
- Schwirplies, Claudia, "Citizens’ acceptance of climate change adaptation and mitigation: A survey in China, Germany, and the U.S.". Ecological Economics 145, 2018, 308-322.
Khadjavi, Menusch, Andreas Lange and Andreas Nicklisch, “How Transparency May Corrupt – Experimental Evidence from Asymmetric Public Goods Games”. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 142, 2017, 468-481.
Freundt, Jana and Andreas Lange, “On the Determinants of Giving under Risk”. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 142, 2017, 24-31.
- Lange, Andreas, Michael K. Price, Rudy Santore, “Signaling Quality through Gifts: Exploring Implications for the Charitable Sector”. European Economic Review (accepted).
- Lange, Andreas and Claudia Schwirplies, “(Un)fair Delegation: Exploring the Strategic Use of Equity Rules in International Climate Negotiations”. Environmental and Resource Economics 67(3), 2017, 505-533.
- Köke, Sonja and Andreas Lange, “Negotiating Environmental Agreements under Ratification Constraints”. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 83, 2017, 90–106.
- Lange, Andreas, Claudia Schwirplies and Andreas Ziegler “On the interrelation between carbon offsetting and other voluntary pro-environmental activities: Theory and empirical evidence”. Resource and Energy Economics 47, 2017, 72-88.
- Lange, Andreas and Andreas Ziegler “Offsetting versus Mitigation Activities to Reduce CO2 Emissions: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis for the U.S. and Germany”. Environmental and Resource Economics 66 (1), 2017, 113-133.
- Brock, J. Michelle, Andreas Lange, and Kenneth L. Leonard, “Esteem and Social Information: On Determinants of Prosocial Behavior of Clinicians in Tanzania”. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 118, 2015, 85 - 94.
- Brock, J. Michelle, Andreas Lange, and Kenneth L. Leonard, “Generosity Norms and Intrinsic Motivation in Health Care Provision: Evidence from the Laboratory and Field”, Journal of Human Resources, 51, 2016, 133-162
- Lange, Andreas, “EU Emissions Trading and Regulatory Uncertainty,” in: Marc Gronwald and Beat Hintermann (eds.), Emissions Trading as a Policy Instrument: Evaluation and Prospects. 2015, MIT Press, Chapter 3.
- Köke, Sonja and Lange, Andreas, “EU Emissions Trading and Regulatory Uncertainty,” in: Friedrich Schneider, Andrea Kollmann, and Johannes Reichl (eds.), Political Economy and Instruments of Environmental Politics. 2015, MIT Press, Chapter 9.
- Khadjavi, Menusch and Andreas Lange, “Doing Good or Doing Harm – Experimental Evidence on Giving and Taking in Public Good Games”. Experimental Economics, 18, 2015, 432-441.
- Kesternich, Martin, Andreas Lange, and Bodo Sturm, “The Impact of Burden Sharing Rules on the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods”. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 105, 2014, 107-123.
- Horowitz, John and Andreas Lange, “Cost-benefit analysis under uncertainty - A note on Weitzman's dismal theorem”, Energy Economics 42, 2014, 201-203.
- Böhringer, Christoph, Andreas Lange, and Thomas F. Rutherford, “Optimal Emission Pricing in the Presence of International Spillovers: A Decomposition of Terms-of-Trade and Leakage Motives”, Journal of Public Economics, 110, 2014, 101-111.
- Dannenberg, Astrid, Lange, Andreas, and Bodo Sturm, “Participation and Commitment in Voluntary Coalitions to Provide Public Goods”, Economica 81, 2014, 257-275.
- Hintermann, Beat and Andreas Lange, “Learning abatement costs: On the dynamics of optimal regulation of experience goods”, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 66, 2013, 625-638.
- Khadjavi, Menusch and Andreas Lange, “Prisoners and their Dilemma”, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 92, 2013, 163-175.
- Brock, J. Michelle, Lange, Andreas, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, “Dictating the Risk – Experimental Evidence on Giving in Risky Environments”, American Economic Review 103(1), 2013, 415-437.
- Lange, Andreas, “On the endogeneity of market power in emissions markets”, Environmental and Resource Economics, 52. 2012, 573-583.
- Böhringer, Christoph and Andreas Lange, “The EU Emissions Trading System,” in: Encyclopedia of Energy, Natural Resource and Environmental Economics. forthcoming, Elsevier.