Suggestions for thesis topics are usually to be submitted by the students. The exact question will then be determined in a joint discussion.
In order to be able to write your thesis with us, you should
- have successfully completed at least one of our courses (in the Bachelor's program, these must be courses of the 2nd or 3rd year of study)
- express in writing your interest sufficiently in advance of the planned start of work on your thesis. You can do this by sending an e-mail to Dr. Maximilian Willner. This should include the following:
- A proposal for a research question (1-2 paragraphs), please also refer to the guidelines (german, pdf, 336 kB).
- The desired start of the processing time
- Your preferences regarding the supervisor.