Workshop: Norms Between Normality and NormativityFourth Workshop of DVPW Subdivision IR Norms Research in Hamburg
11 October 2018
The fourth Workshop of the DVPW subdivision IR Norms Research titled "Norms Between Normality and Normativity" took place on 11 and 12 October at the University of Hamburg.
The workshop benefited from funding by the Centre for Globalisation and Governance (CGG) and was organized by:
- Frank Gadinger (Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research, University of Duisburg-Essen),
- Sassan Gholiagha (WZB, Berlin),
- Maren Hous (University of Hamburg),
- Philip Liste (Käte Hamburger Kolleg / Centre for Global Cooperation Research) and
- Jan Wilkens (University of Hamburg)
Venue: University of Hamburg, Allende-Platz 1, room 250
Contact: Dr. Maren Hous (University of Hamburg), email@example.com
Guests are welcome. The workshops kicks off at 12:30 on 11 October and at 9:00 on 12 October.
Further information can be found on the workshop's poster, the programme, the Call for Papers as well as on the website of the DVPW subdivision IR Norms Research.