Our project investigates the understanding and practice of fieldwork in different social and natural science-related research facilities in Europe and on expeditions overseas.
Our multi-sited teamwork program spans far geographically:
- Muséum national d’histoire naturelle (MNHN) Paris, France
- Marine biological station in Concarneau (MNHN) Brittany, France
- Coastal zone of Madang, Papua New Guinea
- Coastal zone of Golfe du Lion
- Fieldsites at the North Sea & the Wadden sea
- (Inter)national marine humanities research groups and institutions