Our research activities lie at the intersection between
- international and comparative political economy,
- labour economics,
- applied quantitative data analysis and
- political methodology.
In particular Prof. Dr. Vera Troeger studies the
- impact of parental leave policies on productivity, career development, and the gender pay gap as well as economic policy diffusion and spill-overs of monetary and tax policy.
In addition, she contributes to the field of
- quantitative political methodology, especially pooled cross-section time series analysis,
- the trade-off between bias and efficiency in finite sample econometrics and endogeneity issues.