We supervise Bachelor and Master theses. Interested students please contact Dr. Ingo Fiedler.
The following topics are currently on offer:
- A comparison of the socio-economic consequences of different regulatory models for online gambling (Master) --- open
- An empirical analysis of the socio-economic determinants of online gambling behaviour (Master) --- assigned
- Areas of overlap between the trade in crypto currencies and gambling (Bachelor) --- assigned
- The design of decentral energy markets (Master) --- open
- Economic potential and challenges of decentral energy markets (Master) --- open
Additionally, students are welcome to propose their own topics of interest in the areas of gambling, energy trading and Blockchain.