Industrial Organization, Behavioral Economics, Sports Economics
- Since 2014: Doctoral student and research assistant, University of Hamburg, Chair Prof. Dr. Gerd Mühlheußer
- 20011-2013: M.Sc. in Economics, University of Hamburg
- 2008-2011: B.Sc. in Economics, University of Hamburg
• The Contribution of Managers to Organizational Success: Evidence from German Soccer. Journal of Sports Economics, forthcoming (with G. Mühlheußer, S. Schneemann and D. Sliwka).
• Gender Differences in Honesty: Groups Versus Individuals. Economics Letters, 128(March), 25–29, 2015 (with G. Mühlheußer and A. Roider).