Dr. Niklas Wallmeier
Industrial Organization, Behavioral Economics, Sports Economics
- Since 2021: Postdoctoral researcher, University of Hamburg, Chair Prof. Dr. Gerd Muehlheusser
- 2019-2021: Postdoctoral researcher, DFG project "Economic decision-making of groups"
- 2014-2019: Doctoral student and research assistant, University of Hamburg, Chair Prof. Dr. Gerd Muehlheusser
- 2011-2013: M.Sc. in Economics, University of Hamburg
- 2008-2011: B.Sc. in Economics, University of Hamburg
- Peer Effects Under Different Relative Performance Feedback and Grouping Procedures. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, 177 (2), 178-204, 2021 (with K. Thiemann).
- Correlation Neglect and Voting Decisions: An Experiment. Economics Letters, 198, January 2021, 109656 (with J. Moser).
- The contribution of managers to organizational success: evidence from German soccer. Journal of Sports Economics, 19(6), 786-819, 2018 (with G. Muehlheusser, S. Schneemann and D. Sliwka).
- Gender differences in honesty: Groups versus individuals. Economics Letters, 128, 25-29, 2015 (with G. Muehlheusser and A. Roider).
Work in Progress
- "The Hidden Costs of Whistleblower Protection"
- "Management and performance in the public sector: Evidence from German municipalities" (with Florian Englmaier, Gerd Muehlheusser, Andreas Roider).