Students of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences have the opportunity to have their work as a student assistant in the WiSo telephone lab counted for credit as an internship.
We offer a unique insight into everyday research in social and economic sciences!
- are a native German speaker or possess at least B2 level in German
- are enrolled as a student
- enjoy working in a team
- enjoy talking on the phone
- have good communication skills
- are interested in the research topic (of advantage),
please submit the follwing documents:
- letter of motivation
- curriculum vitae
- enrollment certificate
- extract from the study regulations, which states that a compulsory internship must be completed.
Internships in the telephone laboratory are usually full-time internships, the remuneration is paid in accordance with the regulations for compulsory internships at the University of Hamburg. Please apply by email to: olaf.bock"AT"uni-hamburg.de.