Jana Cordes, M.Sc.
Jana Cordes has been working as a doctoral researcher at the Chair of Public Management at Universität Hamburg since June 2019. Her research focuses on recruitment strategies for the public sector.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Psychology from the University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück and a Master's degree in Management and Human Resources from Leuphana University of Lüneburg. During her studies, Jana specialized in the fields of leadership, staff motivation and recruitment. She also gained practical experience during internships in corporations, start-ups and consultancies in the fields of human resources, innovation and digital transformation.
Research and Teaching
- Recruitment strategies
- Sector attraction
- Work engagement
- WiSe 2020/21: BA Socioeconomics - Human Resource Management in the Public Sector (seminar)
- WiSe 2020/21: MSc PUNO - Public and NPO Methods (lecture and tutorial)
- SoSe 2020: BA Socioeconomics - Human Resource Management in the Public Sector (seminar)
- WiSe 2019/20: MSc PUNO - Public and NPO Methods (lecture and tutorial)
- WiSe 2019/20: BA Socioeconomics - Public and Nonprofit Management (tutorial)
- WiSe 2019/20: BA Socioeconomics - Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Public and Nonprofit Management (tutorial)