Leonie Backhaus, M.Sc.
Leonie Backhaus has been working as a PhD student and doctoral researcher at the Chair of Public Management at Universität Hamburg since January 2020.
She holds a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Psychology with a focus on Human Resources and Business Psychology from the University of Münster. During her studies, Leonie gained profound methodological knowledge and specialized in the fields of staff development, staff motivation, modern leadership and change management. She worked as a student assistant at the Chair of Statistics and Methods, the Chair of Psychological Diagnostics and Personality Psychology as well as the Chair of Organization and Business Psychology. She also gained practical experience during an internship in the field of human resources.
Research and Teaching
- Dynamic leadership approaches
- Leadership development
- WiSe 2020/21: BA Socioeconomics - Interdisciplinary Introductory Course "Working Together: Leadership and Team Spirit 4.0" (proseminar)
- WiSe 2020/21: BA Socioeconomics - Public and Nonprofit Management (tutorial)
- SoSe 2020: BA Socioeconomics - Interdisciplinary Introductory Course "Working Together: Leadership and Team Spirit 4.0" (proseminar)
- SoSe 2020: MSc PUNO - Open Space (seminar)