Carolin Saltzmann, M.Sc.
Photo: Leila Ivarsson
Chair of Management of Public, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
by appointment per email
- since April 2020: PhD candidate and research assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Boenigk
- September 2017 to April 2019: professional experience as a consultant for market research and analytics, Hamburg
- July to December 2014: Study abroad at Stellenbosch University, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- September 2013 to September 2017: M.Sc. in Business Administration at the Universität Hamburg, Master's thesis on: "Analysis of the effectiveness of measures to change adblocking behavior - An empirical analysis".
- September 2010 to July 2013: B.Sc. in Business Administration at the Universität Hamburg, Bachelor's thesis on: "Negative Word-of-Mouth on Facebook Fanpages: An empirical study".
Main Areas of Research
- Blood Donation Management and Marketing
- Health Marketing
Academic and Scientific Activities
Theoretic and Practical Aspects of Public & Nonprofit Management (Bachelor Socioeconomics)
- Lecture and exercise, 3 ECTS
- Summer semester 2020