Lilly Murmann, B.A.
Photo: Leila Ivarsson
Chair of Management of Public, Private and Nonprofit Organizations
Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
by appointment per email
- since March 2020: Student assistant at the professorship of Prof. Dr. Silke Boenigk, whom she supports in administrative and research tasks, especially blood donation research
- October 2019 to today: studying Interdisciplinary Public and Nonprofit Studies at Universität Hamburg (M.Sc.)
- 2016 - 2019: Work experience, among others in the field of Refugee Assistance, Hamburg
- January - May 2015: Erasmus Semester, Sciences Po Paris, France
- 2013 - 2016: B.A. in International Politics at King's College London, Bachelor's thesis on: "Refugees, Asylum and Gender-related Persecution: A Comparative Analysis of Policy in Germany and the United Kingdom".