The Faculty has a number of cross-departmental institutions providing services to students, researchers, and administrative staff throughout their tenure at the Faculty:
- The Research Laboratory allows researchers to carry out experiments and surveys, while providing a helping hand and advice throughout your project.
- The Graduate School assists early career researchers at every stage of their careers, from master’s programs through to the Habilitation (postdoctoral qualification).
- There are 3 academic offices within the Faculty. They provide information for students, teachers, and prospective students on the degree programs, leaflets on studying, and contact persons who can provide advice and guidance throughout the degree program.
- The International Office is specifically designed to meet the needs of students in the Faculty, and it the first point of contact for student exchanges.
- The eLearning office provides support for teachers using digital media in their teaching. It promotes the use of modern teaching and learning tools in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- The IT service assists all staff during their time working in the Faculty, particularly in providing first level support.
- There is a broad range of continuing education courses especially for people outside of the University.
The Faculty has 2 representatives: