- Business administration and international management
- Bilingual (E/D)
- Intensive language training
- International students (50 % with a non-German educational background, 50 % with a German educational background )
- Maximum of 38 students admitted per year (winter semester)
- Start: winterterm (october) every year
- Full-time (2 years)
- 3 semesters of lectures; plus three-month internship in international enterprises and three-month master's thesis
- Orientation Days
- Degree: "Master of Arts (M.A.)"
- Alumni network
- Entitlement for PhD programmes
Our master's programme prepares participants for prominent positions in international management. This modular course has been specially designed with this aim in mind. As well as providing the specialised knowledge essential in international business management, it offers insights into the social, political, legal and economic framework of international trade that are just as indispensable as communication skills in foreign languages.
In addition to the necessary professional knowledge, students acquire the core competences that equip them for international management. Intercultural encounters and experiences are key elements of the programme.
This two-year master's programme consists of three semesters of study, a three-month internship and a final three-month period for the master's thesis. All students successfully completing the programme attain the degree.
We offer numerous opportunities for intercultural encounter: our students come from all over the world – 50 per cent are from outside Germany. German students are obliged to spend at least one semester studying abroad and are required to complete their compulsory internship abroad.
The students receive international and interdisciplinary-oriented training which qualifies them for work in international enterprises worldwide. Our graduates confirm the very good career opportunities this opens up.