The Graduate School aims to improve and bundle the doctoral education. The entire doctoral process is institutionally supported. The Graduate School provides a frame in which students of the School of Business, Economics and Social Science are supported and integrated into a research environment. The Graduate School is responsible for the entire mentoring and monitoring process that is connected to a doctorate.
Intention of the Graduate School
- To structure the doctoral education,
- To establish doctoral education programs and studies,
- To ensure the quality of the education,
- To promote the internationalisation of the doctoral education,
- To establish links between the academic teaching and the research,
- To strengthen the cooperations between the departments of the faculty,
- To increase the visibility of the national and international research of the faculty,
- To promote equality and the reconciliation of a scientific career and family.
Function of the Graduate School
- To provide a compilation of offered courses for doctoral students of the faculty,
- To develop and offer doctoral related events,
- To ensure the mentoring and monitoring of doctoral students,
- To develop study regulations,
- To develop and ensure standards for the selection of doctoral students,
- To support research projects and collaboration of the doctoral students,
- To take part in the doctoral process,
- To maintain a data base for quality assurance of the dissertation process,
- To evaluate, analyse and develop the doctoral programs
- To do public relations for the Graduate School.